Sunday, November 04, 2007

Seussical

I talked to Sara Kessler tonight at Latte and she is preforming in Seussical the musical at the Phipps Center, which opened on 11/2. I would love to go. Anybody interested? Check out the website for times and tickets: http://www.thephipps.org/theater_productions.htm

So that reminded me of Dr. Suess Books. My favorite growing up was Fox in Sox, I always made my grandma from California read it whenever she came to visit us. So much that she would ask my mom to hide the book before she would come visit. I eventually caught on and would check the book out from the library at school.

What is your favorite Dr. Suess book and why?

6 comments:

-V- said...

I always liked the Sneeches - you know, star-bellied vs. no star. Seuss was a philosopher... so much truth. LOVE IT! ;-)

kristi noser said...

Mine is Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?
I memorized it once a long time ago. I bet I could still tell you about the Hawtch Hawtcher Bee Watcher.

LadyD said...

We love the Digging-est Dog. We never get sick of it. Even Mom! By the way-I'm back on my site- L.

LadyD said...

Thanks for the encouragement at Latte-L.

zcoffeegirl said...

"Oh the Places You'll Go"...used to read it to my first graders on the first and last day of school when I was the teacher......

Carla said...

Horton Hears a Who. "A person is a person no matter how small."
The sanctity of life from Dr. Suess.