Saturday, November 17, 2007

O-A-K-L-A-H-O-M-A

Tonight, Ethan and I along with Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Dan went to my high school's performance of OAKLAHOMA. It was really well done. It was actually a comination of high school and community, so I knew of few of the actors. Ethan, I think, really enjoyed himself. It was his first live performance. I went to East Central High School in Sandstone, MN. They just built a new K-12 school and it was Dan's and my first time in the new building. Can I just was WOW! They even have a pool!

That's all.

5 comments:

kristi noser said...

OK!

zcoffeegirl said...

I love musicals.

Tia said...

Yeah, I do too...just wish I could spell!

Katie R. said...

Ha! Oaklahoemah is one of my favorites! Glad ya had fun Tia! :)

kristi noser said...

So I'm looking to see what you spelled wrong. I can't believe I didn't see that! So much for my proofing skillz.