Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Royal Edict

The Blogging Queen, whose name shall be known only to me has give a royal edict that I am supposed to blog.

What to blog about? hmmm...well, I have discovered a new movie passion...JANE EYRE. Mr. Rochester is...(at the risk of sounding really cheesy!) DREAMY. If swooning were still in, I'd be the the number one swooner. My only disappointment was waiting so long to read the book/watch the movie.

My other blogging event is that the Jane Austen "movie of the week" has started on Masterpiece Theater. I highly recommend all the movies.

What is your favorite Jane Austen flick/book?

7 comments:

Reegz said...

Hey Tia! Where have you been? I haven't seen you at the Y! Hope you are doing well and everything is fabulous! Miss your smiling face and encouraging words!

kristi noser said...

Reegz,that's what I said!
Thanks for posting, Tia Maria. Thanks for calling me a queen, although I believe the term is PRESIDENT.

kristi noser said...

Oh, and I LOVED the Jane Eyre movie too. Yeah, dreamy, that about captures it--the guy, not the movie.

Katie R. said...

I knew it!!! Before I even read the comments, I knew it! I was certain it was Madame President who issued the decree. This country would be wrapped up neater than a pin if Mrs.Noser would just run already.

kristi noser said...

too late, I'll never get the funding--maybe 2012.

Oh and by the way, my fave's Pride and Prejudice, or Sense and Sensibility, or Emma.

Tia said...

Thanks reegz...yeah. I have been a skipper lately at the Y. But went walking for an hour today with our resident opera singer. Will look for you. Take care.

BTY my favorite Jane Austen is P&P too.

Elisabeth said...

Thank you thank you Kristi, I was looking at her blog yesterday going, "I'm tired of the Merry Christmas message".

My favorite are Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, and Northanger Abbey which is the one that is one this week!

Good Question Tia...Keep them coming!