Wednesday, October 24, 2007

God, books and flowers

So I am a page and a half into this new book, (Thanks to Jen Crim for talking about it at the September Latte!) and all I can say is WOW! Looking forward to reading more. The book is called "The Excellent Wife" by Martha Peace.

My favorite line of the first chapter is:

"God has called every Christian wife to His excellence!. Any flower can bloom when it is tended by God's hand." (pg 6) I like to think of myself as a daisy, a bright, beautiful white daisy.

What kind of flower do you think you are?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test

zcoffeegirl said...

today I'm feeling like a weed...overgrown..out of control, but happy weed. :)

Elisabeth said...

I guess i would have to be a rose,
because I get compliments on my perfume, and i'm colorful.