Friday, October 19, 2007

Crabby then laughing--Maybe I'm crazy

So tonight I just needed an hour or so of alone time. I wanted to go Borders and just look around at the books, but didn't want to drive all the way to Woodbury. So I went to Wallyworld instead. When I pulled into the parking lot there was a group of young girls (highschool or just out of) all racing in carts through the parking lot. It made me crabby---just get out of my way. I went, parked and got out of my card and listened to the girls giggling loudly (to me--obnoxiously) and I though.."Great, I just want some quiet." As I walked into the store I passed the pumpkin bin and there was a laugh coming from the bottom of the bin--I rolled my eyes as the giggling girl popped out. I started to laugh cuz it was Hannah. Kristi's Hannah. Made me wish I were just out of high school again.

So here's to Hannah....thanks for making me laugh and lifting me out of my crabby mood.

This probably doesn't make a good post, but whatever! :)

4 comments:

zcoffeegirl said...

I think it's a great post! I was crabby all day and never did find that laugh....so you gave me yours!

zcoffeegirl said...

Sun's coming out tomorrow....

Katie R. said...

Tia I think you're cute. You made me laugh too.

kristi noser said...

What are you talking about? That was an excellent post! Hannah has always had the gift of making poeple laugh. I have experienced that about her a lot--love it!